The Setting: Single-Halo Single-Shank Heart-Shaped Open-Basket
- 18K White Gold with UK Hallmark
- 12mmx12mm Visual Top Dimension
- Slender Band with Single Shank
- Two single, one V-shaped prong
- Total 0.29 carats of 18 conflict-free diamonds in VVS (or better) and color E (or better)
- 3.97 gram (incl. gems)
- Size USA 6.5 (re-sizing free of charge)
Comment: Aiming right for the heart, a classic setting focusing on the main value, adding some extra fine glitter but leaving the show where the show belongs, in the center gem (see below). See the back-image with David's light optimization and airy setting.
- Un-oiled & Untreated Colombian Emerald 1.98 carat
- Shape Heart: 11.21x9.42x5.96 mm
- Cut: Mixed/Step
- Color Grade: Excellent+
- Tone: Medium Dark 70
- Color Zoning: None
- Clarity: Lightly Included
- Cutting Grade: Excellent (precision cut)
- Depth: 63%
- Brilliancy: 90%
- Origin: Chivor, Colombia
Certificate: IGR NO J001683
Overall Grade: Excellent
Comment: Color and clarity, as visible on the images, plus the outstanding brilliancy make this a world-class Colombian emerald in deep vivid green. The minute inclusions, visible only under the lens, testify the noble origin. Almost two carats, big face but no window, precision cut and untreated - rare, and then some.
Ask a Q.